WASTEWATER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST – BROOKFIELD, WI
The Probst Group is seeking a full-time Wastewater Operations Specialist to be based out of our Brookfield, WI office. This position will be integral part of our operations team.
Duties will include a variety of field and office responsibilities. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to traveling to client facilities, assisting with operations of wastewater treatment facilities, startup of new treatment plants, troubleshooting process issues, collection and analyzing samples.
The ideal candidate will have a background in wastewater treatment, engineering, environmental compliance, or maintenance.
- Work independently with minimal oversight
- Travel to client facilities
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Efficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to write in a technical format
- Basic understanding of environmental compliance
- Ability to read and understand P&ID and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of wastewater treatment and the biological process
- Understanding of WWTP instrumentation and controls
- Good problem solving, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- College degree in a related field
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Occasional overnight travel required